Want to work with a leading company in Cork?
Day rate contract opportunity in Cork for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer - initial 6 month contract with view to extension. Start date early March 2020, so an ideal opportunity for someone considering a move from permanent to contract.
- Good understanding from an IT systems perspective of critical business environments
- Familiar with one or more of the following areas;
- Knowledge with IT Resiliency concepts, infrastructure and application high availability
- Strong knowledge of IT Infrastructure such as Networking, Virtualized Compute, Patching, Anti-Virus
- Cyber Security concepts such as risk assessments, data protection, identity management
- Familiar with IT Operating & Support Models
- OS - Strong Windows Administration skills / Basic Linux skills desirable
- Virtualization - VMWare vSphere and ESXi clustering
- Networking - good knowledge of Networks with a familiarity of Firewalls from a compute perspective
- Backup and Recovery - Good knowledge of B&R principles, backup schedules and recovery techniques
Stamp 4 or EU passport essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.