Info Sec GRC Analyst role for a multinational firm in a global capacity
Exciting opportunity with a global company with a very strong reputation in the market. With an extremely low turnover rate, this is a rare opportunity that has come up in the team. They are looking for an Information Security, Governance and Risk Analyst to join the team. Travelling is required and expected to be at 20-25% of the time to any of the offices around the globe.
- Develop information security governance and risk management frameworks.
- Review and assess third party suppliers and contracts to assess associated risks
- Provide subject matter expertise on a range of Information security frameworks and standards including ISO 2700X, ITIL and NIST.
- Work with the wider team to develop Information Security Management Systems and attain ISO 27001 accreditation.
- Develop and maintain Information Security standards and processes.
- Provide advisory and consultancy services to the business to develop Information Security Requirements and drive further enhancement of security practices.
- Manage global Security Awareness strategy and campaigns
- Min. of 5 years experience in an information security related role
- CISSP, CISM or other relevant security/governance certifications.
- Experience implementing, operating or managing an IT security risk management framework
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to present technical concepts to technical and non-technical audience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.