In the role as Information Security Engineer , you will be responsible for Identity Access Management,and be part of a team that delivers solutions for Global Identity.
You should have experience in Information Security, Directory Services and Identity Access Management and will possess a proven ability in providing the highest standards of systems support as well as project delivery.
- Performs administration and configuration of systems used to provide enterprise IAM (Identity and Access Management), including Active Directory and Okta.
- Actively participate in diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving user and/or system problems related to Directory Services.
- Actively participate in discussions on all aspects of identity to ensure is at the forefront of IAM technology and trends
- Collaborate closely with other global internal teams to ensure IAM tools, configuration and industry best practices are implemented uniformly across the business
- Ensure IAM services perform according to defined procedures and standards
- Evaluate vendor solutions to ensure they meet technology and security standards
4+ years of experience in systems administration
Advanced knowledge of Active Directory, Azure AD, LDAP or other directory systems
No visa sponsorship on offer - relevant visa required
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.