Are you an indirect tax specialist looking for a new opportunity in Cork?
Morgan McKinley are working with multinational company based in Cork who are looking for an indirect tax specialist to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will be joining the Indirect tax team which is responsible for all global indirect tax obligations of the Corporation and you will be reporting into the indirect tax lead. The focus of this role is on the EMEA region but other regions may be added if required.
This role will involve but will not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for coordinating with parties to ensure completion of indirect tax filings
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns, Intrastat returns, EC Sales/Purchase lists, special reports and refund claims
- Timely tax payments
- Reconciliation of VAT accounts
- Support with VAT registrations
- Partner with members of the European Financial Reporting & Accounting Group and Global Tax to ensure full alignment
- Respond to information requests from internal and external stakeholders, including auditors
- Maintain required documentationAssist with the creation and modification of training programs and content (as needed)
- BA / BS in Tax / Finance / Accounting (or local equivalent).
- Tax or Accounting background would be an advantage
- MS-Office, SAP experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Proven ability to work in a team environment with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, customer management skills, change management and communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.