Inbound Qualification Representative
About the role:
Our Q-Team is the front door to our sales organisation as we fuel the company's growth bu generating qualified opportunities and managing inbound queries. Q-Team members are responsible for running the exploratory calls to qualify, educate and find mutual benefit based on the prospects goals. plans, challenges and timeline. This role requires strong communication and organisational skills to meet your monthly goals.
- Manage and qualify inbound leads to generate opportunities and pass to regional account team.
- Effectively document exploratory calls with prospects including use cases, goals, current challenges, time frames and next steps.
- Confidently communicate the brands value proposition to prospects and customers.
- Nurture prospects in groove through strategic cadences that include emails, calls, and Linkedin messages.
- Build key relationships and collaborate with field sales representatives to build a strong pipeline.
- Establish rapport and build strong relationships with all levels of organisation, including senior executives (C-Level and VP's)
- Manage inbound chats via intercom
- Travel to client events to build relationships and educate prospects on our platform.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Goal orientated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of awareness and strong communications to owning your own business.
- Flexible with regard to travel for regional training courses and events.
- Proven skills in account development, opportunity qualification and territory management.
- Demonstrated success in prospecting into enterprise accounts.
- Previous experience using Salesforce and groove an advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.