Is Inbound Lead generation your thing?
Our client are an exciting new start up in Dublin City Centre - the kind of start up that 3 years down the line you're going to be wishing you had joined them at this stage. They can offer an unrivalled product, excellent working conditions and strong career progression.
As part of their new hires, they are looking for an experienced Inbound Leads Qualification Representative. This is a full time permanent role and requires strong communication & organisational skills to meet your monthly goals.
- Manage and qualify inbound leads to generate opportunities and pass to regional account team
- Document exploratory calls with prospects including use-cases, goals, current challenges, timeframes and next steps
- Confidently communicate the company's value proposition to prospects and customers
- Nurture prospects through strategic cadences that include emails, calls and LI messages
- Build key relationships and collaborae with field sales representatives to build a strong pipeline
- Establish rapport and build strong relationships with all levels of an organisation, including senior executives
- Manage inbound chats via Intercom
- Travel to company events to build relationships and educate prospects on the company platform.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years experience in account development, opportunity qualification and territory management
- Past history of success in prospecting into large enterprise companies
- Previous experience using salesforce and Groove - a strong understanding of the SaaS industry
- Flexible to travel to regional training courses and events
- High level of awareness and committment to owning your business - goal orientated
If you would like to hear more about this exciting start up, please get in touch with the most recent copy of your CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.