Leading Tech Multinational Hiring For Recruiter/ Talent Acquisition
Our client, a leading tech multinational, is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join their team. In this role, you will be working with Talent Acquisition to Identify and target top talent from Cloud and Mobile businesses for mid to senior level Executive roles.
Please note this is a contract role
- Partnering with executives and HR Leads to determine the current and future HQ Talent Acquisition needs, which will include hiring and pipelining directly for critical mid-level to Executive hires.
- Maintaining and executing against a rolling 12+ month plan of hiring and succession planning.
- Challenging our status quo for hiring the norm - we want the best potential, not just oven-ready talent, regardless of background
- Being the gatekeeper for quality of external succession plans and internal plans where necessary.
- Working closely with the WE Talent Acquisition team to map target organizations, organizational structure and the top targeted talent within those structures
- Providing regular updates on progress as required by the Talent Acquisition Lead and as required by our business for succession planning
- Developing and executing on candidate generation strategies and building a pipeline of executive talent, including direct sourcing candidates
- Qualifying/screening and interviewing prospective candidates
- Performing in-depth research, industry calibration and keeping this information up to date.
- Proposing, articulating and negotiating offers (compensation, benefits, relocation, etc…)
- Upholding strict confidentiality about available positions and other sensitive information
- Establishing and mentoring others on effective executive search methodology and best practices
- Strong market knowledge of our competitive landscape for talent across Europe
- Fluent English is essential, other languages a plus
- Proven success in strong relationship management with senior hiring managers and talented professionals
- Ability to understand and articulate stakeholders requirements, culture and other compatibility issues that are critical to making a successful talent decision
- Understanding of executive compensation, compensation issues and the ability to analyze compensation packages
- Strong process management (systems management), interpersonal, organizational, written, negotiation and presentation skills
- As well as exceptional communications skills and excellent relationship management ability you will have strong capability in the following areas: Strategic Insight, Influencing for Impact, Judgment, Cross Boundary Collaboration, negotiation, Systems Thinking approach and meticulous attention to detail.
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Candidate Tracking Systems etc. is required.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.