Brilliant opportunity to start an in-house construction career
In-house Construction Engineer
I have an excellent opportunity for a Civil or Structural engineer to work in-house in a large Irish organisation. Working out of a National HQ you will be involved in the ongoing capital development of a national property portfolio.
As part of a team and reporting to a Construction Manager you to participate in all aspects construction projects.
Your role will include:
- Assessment and understanding of the organisation's current property portfolio
- Suggesting and planning any and all capital improvements necessary
- Manage projects through design, planning, procurement, construction and delivery to the business
- Oversee and manage external subcontractors and manage tendering processes
- Manage capital spending in line with internal policies and log and report on project progress, budgets and compliance with Health and Safety.
You should apply for this role if you;
- Have a degree in engineering, construction management or a related discipline
- Some experience in project delivery and some knowledge of planning, BCAR and Fire Safety Regs
- Are organised and motivated to deliver projects in a timely manner
- Are open to learning new skills
This role will require some travel and a full clean driver's licence is required.
For more information on this role please contact Ronan McInerney in Morgan McKinley
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.