IFRS 17 Analyst
Do you have 3 years or more experience in actuarial roles? Do you have knowledge in IFRS 17 or are you motivated to become a subject matter expert? Do you have knowledge in Solvency 2 or ALM?
This is an exciting opportunity with a global insurance company based in Dublin City Centre.
In this role you will act as the company expert in the IFRS 2017 requirements.
- Co-ordinate the IFRS 17 Project internally. This will involve planning and resource management
- Work with the Data Quality Management team
- Be involved in the implementation of IFRS 17 and understand how this interacts with other departments across the business
- At companywide level, you will be involved in impacted assessment and normative analysis
- Work with current company models and align with new standards through development, testing and implementation
- For the actuarial department, you will write the documentation around IFRS 17
Key part to this role is ALM, Solvency II and Model Developments.
- You will be involved in ALM reporting, calculation of market risk results within Solvency II reporting and the analysis of results.
- In this role you will have to develop and keep up to date various associated models
- Use various software to compute and report results
- Bachelor's degree / BSc Degree or equivalent
- Actuarial qualification (part-qualified) or qualified
- Minimum level of years' experience 3 - 5
- Previous experience with Actuarial systems such as SAS, Prophet
- Fluent in English with an additional language a bonus
- Strong project management skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.