Identity Access Engineer role now open with a key Client in Cork - strong salary & full benefits on offer
If you're looking for your next move in the IT Security field, then this could be the ideal opportunity you've been waiting for here in Cork.
This role will suit someone with experience in the Identity Access field, as you will provision user access across multiple platforms: Windows /Unix/AS400/Oracle.
You will work with multiple business partners to ensure their requirements are met, and manage and liaise with application teams to implement system and application configurations.
- Experience with CyberArk PIM Suite would be a major advantage.
- Privileged Access Management experience advantageous
- Experience in administering security controls and core security principles in an organization
- 3+ year's in network security/network administration
- Experience in Linux/UNIX, AS400 and Oracle administration
- Advanced knowledge in Active Directory as well as Windows Server and Desktop operating systems
- Previous CyberArk Server/Application support advantageous
- Experience with cloud based systems administration in multiple platforms (Azure, Google)
- Relevant security certifications advantageous (CISSP, CISA, GIAC, Security Plus)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.