M3S is looking for an Identity Access Developer based in Cork.
The Identity Access Developer will be responsible for ensuring that appropriate and effective methods of user access reviews are in place by assisting in the design and implementation of a new SQL database.
Under the management of the User Identity Team Lead, the role will also be responsible for assisting in the redesign of current user access review processes, technology and controls in line with local governance and the banks regulatory requirements.
- Identity Access Management & Design Team
- Automate\ streamline the current user access review and attestation process with the cross functional business teams to ensure appropriate levels of user access.
- Support in the design and development of an SQL Identity Access Management database and any additional tooling to help the drive for automating within current IAM operational processes and user access provisioning.
- Assist the User Identity Team in implementing a new Identity Access Management framework.
- As part of the IAM operational team, assist in a drive for change and automation.
- Liaise with IT DBA teams and system owners as required for new SQL Database set up.
- Assist in the development of Segregation of Duties system access reports for all in-scope systems
- Participate and support Continuous Improvement initiatives in the IT Department as required.
- Business and Customer
- Liaise with relevant IT support teams, business SME's and DBA's (if required)
- Identify opportunities to drive process improvements and efficiencies
- Risk and Control
- Verify user access processes and controls are effective and access is reviewed and maintained in line with business, governance and compliance requirements.
- Ensure that Risks are identified and managed in a proactive manner and all work practices and processes are fully compliant with Group policies and its regulatory requirements
- Ensure Audit actions are prioritized and resolved speedily
- Review and maintain appropriate governance for all areas of responsibilities
- Previous experience in Active Directory, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS and PowerShell scripting
- Previous experience working with designing databases and related processes
- Any experience of Identity Access Management Technologies/ Database tooling
- Experience in SQL Database programming.
- Proven skills in analysing and manipulating data via SQL queries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for communicating with cross functional teams.
- Proven ability in working to tight deadlines.
- Ability to build/run ad hoc user access queries and reports as required.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, add value immediately and meet deadlines
- Microsoft Office Suite especially with excel, word, PowerPoint
- A relevant third level degree or post graduate qualification
- Any DBA professional qualifications advantageous
- An innovative and creative approach to problem solving
- Need to be self-starter, work under own initiative, dig in and learn quickly
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.