An exciting opportunity for Staff Nurses wishing to relocate to Ireland
Full time Staff Nurse - Intensive Care Unit :
We are currently recruiting staff nurses for an Intensive Care Unit in a large acute hospital based in Dublin. This is a fantastic opportunity for an exciting career move into a modern, fast paced hospital. If you are a nurse looking to further your career and work in one of Irelands leading hospitals, then this could be the perfect role for you.
- Passed IELTS/OET exam and have achieved the required scores to register with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- NMBI application in process - preferred but not essential
- At least 4 years post qualification experience
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Duties and Responsibilities (may include but are not limited to):
- Perform diagnostic tests
- Conduct follow up visits
- Monitor patient progress/recovery
- Respond to medical emergencies
- Care for patient needs
- Maintain patient records
- Create effective patient care plans
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary starting at €29,056 - €45,701 (based on years of experience)
- 24 days annual leave plus 9 extra public holidays
- Full time positions - 39 hours per week with additional pay for overtime
- Attractive relocation allowance to assist with flights, accommodation, NMBI and ATWS application to Ireland
- Full induction programme as arranged by the hospital
- Full assistance provided by Morgan McKinley with your NMBI application and relocation to Ireland
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.