HR Support - German
Are you a fluent English and German speaker. An exciting opportunity to join a growing HR Shared Services team in Cork.
The HR Shared Services team provides transactional support to global employees and managers in the EMEA region across all aspects of the employee lifecycle from hiring through separation.
This is a full time, permanent position with great benefits and would be ideal for a candidate who is looking to start their career in HR and gain exposure to HR policies and procedures at a regional level.
Role & Responsibilities
- Primary point of contact for employee and manager HR related enquiries ensuring timely, quality resolution
- Creating appropriate documentation to support employee and manager transactions through a HR data management system e.g. new hires transactions, promotions, leavers, separations etc.
- Researching required information using the Human Resource Information System to handle and resolve customer enquiries.
- Maintaining accurate employee records and transferring enquiries to other parties within HR Services or outside of HR Services (HR Business Partner, COEs) as appropriate.
- Identifying and escalating priority issues and routes to appropriate team for quick resolution.
- Adhering to Service Level Agreements for the timely resolution of all assigned tasks
- Identifying process improvement opportunities to enhance service delivery.
- Working with Content Management Team to develop and update desktop procedures, scripts, FAQs and job aids to ensure a consistent experience for all.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant quality and legislative policies, procedures and controls in the region.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.