Leading Tech Firms Looking for HR and Admin Support
Do you have high energy, drive, strong initiative, and are pro-active in anticipating needs? Are you able to multi-task and have excellent coordination skills? If that sounds like you then come join the Customer Experience team.
Candidates must have excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills along with the ability to work independently and professionally. Must be resourceful and able to deal with ambiguity. Possess solid problem-solving skills, be able to work effectively under pressure and within short time constraints, prioritize while multi-tasking, and be flexible in the performance of the job responsibilities. Ability to implement and monitor complex plans and schedules. Individual should be able to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships inside and outside the group, accommodate working styles and perspectives of diverse individuals. Attention to detail is a must.
- Recruiting/HR Support
- New employee onboarding and set up
- Procure equipment, as needed
- Procure workspace/work station set up
- Add new hires to appropriate Teams Channels, Aliases, and SharePoint Sites
- Team Events/Morale/Offsite Logistics and Planning Management
- Space (Neighborhood) Management
- Email Distribution Alias Management
- Large meeting support: Coordination of meetings that require GM, CVP, and above participation
Ad hoc requests, as needed, to support the business
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Positive attitude
- The ability to learn
- 2+ years demonstrated administrative experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Candidate must be a team player, pro-active and able to multi task.
- Candidate must be able to work well under pressure and within short time constraints.
- Candidate must have ability to prioritize work and complete projects on time, demonstrate drive and initiative, maintain confidentiality of information.
- Candidate must demonstrate ability to pay close attention to detail and react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turn around.
- Proficiency with MS products including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Windows required.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.