A leading multinational e-commerce company with offices in Blanchardstown, Dublin are currently hiring a HR Specialist to join their team.
The HR Specialist will provide Employee Relations Support to employee and managers based mainly in Spain and Ireland.
The individual is responsible for maintaining functional, jurisdictional and subject matter expertise within the area of Employee Relations, where s/he counsels managers and employees, and increasingly provides coaching, mentorship and guidance to others within the broader HR team as they support managers and employees on a wide range of complex and sensitive issues.
The Specialist serves as an escalation point and works closely with People Business Partners, Legal and other COEs such as Reporting, Comp & Benefits, and Recruitment.
- Provides guidance and coaching to managers regarding the interpretation of policies and programs, employment legislation, compliance and operational effectiveness and improvements; manages consultant workload to performance metrics for his/her jurisdiction
- Provides specialist expertise and jurisdictionally appropriate legal advice and interpretation on employment legislation for critical and/or complex cases.
- Conducts investigations for escalated and/or complex employee relations complaints, grievances and ethics notices (e.g., discrimination, harassment, retaliation)
- Builds and maintains strong, trustbased relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of the business and collaborates with People Business Partners, Legal, COEs, Works Councils and external vendors.
- Strong Employee relations support from a large multinational company
- Experience across policies and programs, employment legislation, compliance and operational effectiveness and improvements; manages consultant workload to performance metrics for his/her jurisdiction
- Experienced working with key stakeholders at all levels of the business - People Business Partners, Legal, COEs, Works Councils and external vendors.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.