People Experience Advisor position available with leading e-commerce site
As part of a dynamic team, you provide a full range of HR support. You will also be a part of our Welcome Team who provides an outstanding onboarding experience for external and internal candidates and makes sure candidates are set up for success.
* Responds to and resolves HR related inquiries from employees, managers, Centres of Expertise (e.g. Compensation, Benefits, Talent Engagement and Payroll) and vendors via phone and Case Management System against agreed Service Level Agreements
* Maintains and updates data to ensure accurate HR records (Workday), employee files, reporting and compliance
* Partners with other teams (e.g. Talent Engagement, Hiring Manager, Training, Systems etc.)
* Make sure Candidates have a full understanding of the onboarding process and keep them up to date at all times
* Candidate communication and employment related documentation are in line with defined service level agreement
* Our People Experience Advisor team administers background checks in conjunction with external vendor
* Candidates are prepared for their first day with all of the necessary information
Skills & Competencies
* You have excellent customer focus and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment operating with the highest degree of integrity and discretion.
* High degree of organization and coordination
* You feel comfortable to work in a fast paced environment, and you are adaptable to change
* You have the ability to analyse information, diagnose problems and recommend appropriate solutions
* Ability to learn/acquire new knowledge related to basic HR processes and inquiries
* Attention to detail and high work standards ensuring a seamless experience
* Very good verbal and written communication skills
* 2+ years Human Resources / Recruiting experience preferred
* Degree or certificate in Human Resources or related discipline preferred
* Previous experience with MS Office, in particular Microsoft Word and Excel
* The role will require shift work between the hours 8am-5pm Monday to Friday
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.