This is an exciting opportunity to join M3S the total talent solutions division of Morgan McKinley onsite with our client a leading biopharmaceutical company in Limerick
HR Service Center Agent: Biopharmaceuticals: Limerick
This is an exciting opportunity to join M3S the total talent solutions division of Morgan McKinley onsite with our client a leading biopharmaceutical company in Limerick. As an HR Service Center Agent, you'll support employees and the broader Human Resources community with all inquiries related to employee programs and services, HR policies, processes, and procedures. You will be a front-line HR support representative for employees, working to meet all expected service levels, performance goals and the full-scope of services provided while ensuring that each case is fully documented in the Case Management system. This is a great opportunity to work within a brand-new HR Service Center and support employee's understanding and utilization of an array of HR / Benefits programs in support of their development and wellbeing.
As an HR Service Center Agent, a typical day may include the following:
- Receiving inbound inquiries via multiple channels (phone, email, web-form, chat), clarifying the needs of the customer and assisting in the resolution of concerns.
- Working with the customer to understand the complexity of their needs and escalating issues to Tier 2 for resolution as appropriate.
- Investigating any areas of issue and determining methods to resolve problems within the acceptable timeframes - routing or raising inquiries as appropriate to ensure timely resolution.
- Attending to and processing customer inquiries and requests by applying the Global Contact standard operating procedures and your own analytical skills for resolution.
- Relaying opportunities for improvement of daily processes and assisting in the implementation of these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes/improvement programs with the Contact Center team Lead.
This role might be for you if:
- You want to develop an understanding of the HR Service Center, HR COE's and HR operations.
- You are passionate about assisting and support users / customers to make effective use of self-service options, systems, products, services, etc. to drive rapid resolution and empower customers.
- You enjoy educating and informing customers of the full range of HR services available to them.
- You can take ownership of all Contact assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries and assure that they are resolved and completed expertly and with a higher level of quality.
- Can continuously improve call handling skills, systems knowledge, and communications skills, thus, improving customer service levels.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field and must have a strong interest in and / or have professional working experience within HR related service delivery programs.
- You will need to be Computer-literate with knowledge of common office productivity software and the ability to learn customer service software applications and tools to report data, track and analyze trends.
- You'll have demonstrated customer service skills and accel at partnering with the team members to develop credibility and trusted relationships with customers, supervisors, and co-members.
- This role requires strong organization skills, attention to detail and drive to follow through to resolve any outstanding issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are mandatory as well as the ability to demonstrate discretion, integrity and the subtleties required to thrive within a highly engaged and dynamic environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.