Excellent opportunity for an HR professional to join a Project based role
A leader company in the professional services industry is looking for a driven, organised, and analytical coordinator to join their tea. The ideal candidate will have proven leadership skills working with demanding and senior stakeholders.
The Project Coordinator is a key member of the Assurance service line in charge of ensuring optimal demand and supply management for resource deployment within the Dublin Audit service line.
Your key responsibilities:
- Drive and manage resourcing performance
- Analyses and takes actions on resourcing performance linking in with the Resource Deployment Manager
- Weekly review of prior week performance versus plan/forecast
- Champion Retain accuracy and delegation to offshore team
- Oversight of non-chargeable activity e.g. holiday approval
- Action non-chargeable insights and highlighting areas of concern to Resource Deployment Manager
- Ensure optimal demand and supply management of resources
- Manage shortages and complexities from demand requests
- Source wider resourcing solutions to address shortages or available capacity
- Manage day to day resourcing escalations and issues
- Influence onshore and offshoring resource solutions to engagement teams
- Regular review of resource allocation
- Ensure client teams are backfilled when faced with a leaver
- Identify 'hot spots' where the business has an over or under supply of resources and take actions to address
- Work with the Resource Deployment Manager/client Executives on key accounts to understand future resourcing requirements
- Understand development feedback for resources to facilitate this learning via the correct client allocation
- Ensuring new joiners are allocated onto chargeable work
- Provide a Resource Management induction to all client facing new joiners
- Create an Exceptional Team
- Participate in Resource Management team meetings, performance development requirements and training to develop the function
- Participate in Resourcing team projects
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a resourcing, recruitment or operations environment that can demonstrate adaptability to the role
- Professional services experience (ideal but not required)
- Ability to think quickly, work under pressure to meet competing demands
- Strong stakeholder management capability
- Exercises good judgement, know when to flag issues and when to deal with independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.