A leading social media company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for a HR Portal Content Strategist to join their team.
We are looking for a Content specialist to join this team of writers/content strategists who create, curate and edit content for the internal Portal and HR Knowledge Base.
A minimum of 3-4 years experience withing an internal employee communications, content strategy, writing and or editing role.
This team strive to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle within this company.
- Work directly with content strategy, writing and web production colleagues, attending weekly meetings and contributing to discussions on roadmaps and priorities
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact among global stakeholders for content needs & triage
- Work with cross functional teams to understand requirements & business priorities
- Project manage the development of content
- Facilitate periodic meetings with key stakeholders
- Partner with or seek guidance on data from the relevant data teams to support development of reports on self-serve system utilisation and impact in certain regions - to understand any content gaps and priorities for future enhancements
- Establish a monthly cadence for reviewing and capturing edits, and collaborating with the team to agree priorities and publishing of content
- Minimum 3-4 years in an internal/employee communications, content strategy, writing and or editing role; or in a consulting capacity
- Subject matter expertise in HR or HR-related topics, such as benefits, wellbeing and corporate culture
- Experience applying standard user experience principles, especially regarding web writing, responsive design and basic usability and readability practices
- Attention to detail, organisation skills and ability to multi-task
- Project management and data analysis experience
- Ability to work across various levels of the organization, while building trust and fostering collaboration
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.