Exciting new opportunity for a Senior HR Manager to join a leading global organisation - based in Limerick.
Reporting directly to the Country HR Lead, the HR Manager will be responsible for leading the HR strategy and talent development in line with the organisations vision and goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner the Leadership team and their functions to support and drive the people agenda and business strategy
- Partner business leaders in the implementation of successful change management
- Build management capability to facilitate an open, inclusive, values-based environment
- Work with the country HR team to develop and implement HR strategy
- Lead and support Organisation Development & Design initiatives and HR functional projects
- Lead the talent management strategy and develop appropriate solutions to drive a high-performance culture and effective succession planning
- Identify, evaluate, develop and implement employee engagement initiatives to support employee retention strategies
- Supports the site with executing annual schedule of HR programs (Talent Management , compensation review, Performance Management process)
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues ensuring adherence to appropriate employment laws and BD policies.
- Understand, communicate and ensure site compliance with employment legislation.
- A minimum of 8+ years HR management experience with at least 4 years operating at a HR Manager level.
- Experienced working in a Multi-national matrixed environment
- Decisive in formulating and implementing solutions in line with business plans.
- Organisational design capability and experience
- Experience of partnering the senior management team and ensuring value add HR support to the business.
- Ability to mix strategic thinking with proactive and hands-on delivery of solutions.
- Have a proven track record of successfully implementing organisational change and effective HR initiatives.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.