Are you a HR Manager seeking a career change in the Limerick area?
An exciting new opportunity has just arisen for a HR Manager in a leading manufacturing company in Co. Limerick.
The primary purpose of the role will be to drive the HR strategy in order to achieve and deliver business goals.
Key accountabilities include:
- Manage the recruitment, retention & succession process.
- Manage the training & development function including training needs analysis, course design & delivery.
- Coordinate performance management.
- Drive employee engagement.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Advise managers on organisational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Accurate and timely weekly HR reports, as well as any ad hoc reports.
- Ensure compliance & best practice on all legislative matters.
- Coordinate all HR administration.
- Collate HR metrics on a monthly basis.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience within a HR role, ideally with a minimum of 1-2 years working as HR Business Partner/Manager.
- Proven track record of consistently delivering results.
- Ability to operate in a collaborative way with all levels across the business on a basis of trust and respect.
- Ability to manage change using various approaches and good influencing ability to deliver outputs.
- Project management experience, managing multiple projects.
- Strategic thinker and planner, supporting the functional change for the future.
- Demonstrates high levels of personal and professional standards
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.