HR Manager - Sligo
A great opportunity to work as part of a team in a high-impact role with a focus on building a strong people culture in a fast growing company.
The HR Manager will be a member of the management team and report to the HR Director and help support over 300 employees in Ireland.
Role & Responsibilities
- Advising and supporting the operational management in areas of HR strategy, culture, talent management and reward
- Maintain excellent business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with operational managers to manage employee relations and provide guidance on all HR related matters
- Assist with the resolution of disciplinary matters and grievances in line with company policy and procedures, in a professional manner
- Work with the Talent Acquisition to optimise our recruiting operations
- Manage on-boarding, transfers and off-boarding as required
- Benefits planning and administration
- Implement and maintain relevant employee development programs
- Responsible for people data reporting and records management, administer the Company's HR platform
- Support strategic HR projects for the organisation as/when required
- Ensure GDPR compliance for HR department
- Degree 5+ Years in a HR Management position
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Willingness to travel nationwide
- Excellent communication skills in business partner/advisory roles
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.