Excellent Opportunity for a dynamic HR professional
This HR Manager position is with one of Europe's leading players in its field. As HR Manager for the UK & Ireland you will be responsible for developing and realising the HR strategy for the region, you will support management across all levels as a strategic coach in the achievement of their goals.
This is a multi-site operation with locations in Co. Meath, Dublin South and various sites across the UK and Ireland, with new locations across EMEA.
This is an exciting and challenging role for a dynamic and driven HR professional, you will be given the leeway to be both influential and strategic in your approach.
- Coach line management to develop their organisational structure and teams in a sustainable way and enable them look beyond short-term solutions and thus considering a long-term perspective.
- Develop and maintain the local HR policy and to implement a fitting HR strategy in order to support the business strategy.
- Proven experience providing client-oriented HR services in the following areas:
- Employer branding & recruitment
- Selection to include hiring, internal moves and promotions
- Competence management
- On-boarding, training & development
- Goal & Performance management
- Compensation & benefits management (consistency and internal/external fairness is important)
- Career management
- Wellness at work
- Master's degree in HR, Psychology or related fields (or in the process of obtaining).
- Min. 10 years of experience in a HR role, with 5 years at a senior level.
- Experience in industry, preferably in manufacturing and in an international context.
- Experience managing payroll and delivering a robust payroll service
- Excellent knowledge of labour legislation in Ireland and UK.
- Knowledge of reward systems (incl. pension governance) is an advantage.
- Knowledge of MS Office, experience with SAP and on-line HR management systems is an advantage.
- Available to Travel when required
If you are an adaptable and ambitious HR professional interested in a new challenge, then please do not hesitate to apply or reach out to me directly.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.