Exciting new opportunity for a HR Generalist/HRBP to join a leading business based in Shannon.
Reporting to the Head of HR the HR Generalist will be required to deliver a full spectrum of HR deliverables that align with the Company strategic goals.
- Partner with Head of HR and HR Officer in the development and implementation of annual recruitment strategy ensuring to attract the best qualified candidates.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process including advertising vacancies, conducting interviews in conjunction with hiring manager including exploratory interviews, evaluating data relevant to the selection process and all recruitment associated paperwork (local ATR form, offer letter, contracts, reference checking, role profiles).
- Manage on boarding and integration of new team members in conjunction with relevant managers in Shannon and Cork business.
- Develop and manage talent management process including annual review, performance management, succession planning, employee development plans, promotions, internal movements and salary reviews.
- Provide professional support, leadership and advice to Managers in relation to employment law issues and employee relations issues including resolving disputes, managing disciplinary process, absence management and performance management etc
- Coach and support line managers on HR tools and provide with advice, information to empower and develop them in effectively managing their team.
- Monitor data management procedures and compliance.
- Support Health and Safety Manager in all relevant duties
- Third level qualification in HR Management
- A minimum of five years Human Resource experience in multinational company with general knowledge of all facets of the HR function
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to plan and organize own workload and ability to work under strict time constraints
- Strong attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.