Opportunity for a self-motivated and engaging Human Resources Generalist to step up in their career
Excellent opportunity to join a growing manufacturing company with global operations in Europe, America, and Australia. As an HR generalist you will be in charge of structuring the HR department and will manage all HR operations covering the entire employee life cycle. This role will allow you to work with the company's culture, engagement initiatives and HR projects.
As a member of the Senior Leadership Team you will build up the HR structure according to the company strategy and needs, supporting the company's growth in the following areas:
- Scope all employee roles and responsibilities currently within the company and defining new role responsibilities for new positions as the company continues to grow. Establish succession planning initiatives to ensure talent is being developed.
- Working with the Senior Leadership Team in relation to organisational design, change management and company culture.
- Recruiting staff by preparing job descriptions and job adverts, interviewing and shortlisting applicants using a variety of selection techniques.
- Advising on pay and other issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Creating and leading a company-wide performance review process.
- Manage the production staff incentive plan.
- Update Employee Handbook and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues such as disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions, performance management and equal opportunities.
- Liaise with external payroll service providers in relation to employee hours, tax issues and other payroll issues.
- Analyse training needs within the company in conjunction with the Senior Leadership Team, planning and leading training / engaging with relevant experts to run training courses as necessary.
- Human Resources administration including responsibility for keeping employee files and ensuring all paperwork is up to date.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in a busy HR Generalist role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Experience dealing with employee relations issues
- Strong Stakeholder management, dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.