Exciting new opportunity for a HR Generalist to join a leading global multinational in Limerick
M3S are recruiting for a SENIOR HR GENERALIST to sit onsite with our client, REGENERON in LIMERICK. This is a 12-month fixed term contract.
The primary purpose of the role will be to deliver Human Resources initiatives to assigned client groups. The SR HR Generalist understands business challenges and will support the development of solutions that address client needs. He/she acts as an advisor to Business Groups on HR-related issues, including but not limited to, performance management, employee relations, change management, organization design and effectiveness, talent acquisition and employee engagement to promote and maintain a high-performance culture.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
- Supports group of employees and managers as an integrated HR representative for an assigned client group
- May assist managers with decisions regarding staffing, employee development plans, employee relations issues, and internal employee mobility
- Assists with implementation of HR initiatives, answering frequently asked questions by managers and employees
- Coordinates with the appropriate HR and business staff in other departments to resolve employee issues
- Works with Staffing/HRBPs and client groups to identify current and future requirements. Participates in screening and evaluation, and facilitates decision making within department regarding new leaders.
- Provides consultation and assistance to employees within the facility to ensure compliance with company's policies and legal requirements
- Ensures HR processes and administrative aspects of Oracle data entry, benefits, new hire/employee changes and any related HR administrative
- Handle details of employee exiting process and assist with related administrative tasks
- Maintain and analyse the analytics of the exit reasons
- May assist with data requests from IOPS employees and/or data analyst requests
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA degree in a related field
- Typically requires a minimum of 5+ years of related experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.