Excellent opportunity to join a recognised Media organisation in Dublin south.
This role will support the implementation of HR and people related strategic initiatives together with the execution of HR processes delivering continuous improvement in HR support to the business. You will be an important part of the team, acting as the main support for HR management and working together with the shared services team on general operations, employee engagement initiative and Employee relations issues. You will be a results-focused self-starter with the passion to learn and to continue to develop a career within Human Resources.
- Proactively interpret and manage HR processes as defined and drive continuous process and practice improvements
- Support the development and maintenance of effective HR policies and procedures
- Provide day to day operational support as required
- Build strong working relationships with employees and managers
- Provide support in all areas of employee relations, including disciplinaries, grievances and investigations.
- Provide project support in the delivery of key people related strategic initiatives in keeping the strategy of the business
- Work with the Shared services team in matters related to metrics, and internal headcount transfers, keeping track of leave and general updates for the staff.
- 4 years' experience in Human resources supporting on IR/ER issues
- Strong attention to detail and knowledge of HR processes in keeping with legislation and best practice
- Ability to contribute effectively across multiple projects
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Commitment to developing knowledge across all aspects of employment legislation through research and structured competence development initiatives
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.