Our client a leading multinational in the tech space is looking for a HR Coordinator to join the team!
Our client a leading multinational in the Tech Space is looking for a HR Coordinator to join the team!
The People Services Operations function is the services and program management group within People Operations that makes HR stuff easy and intuitive. The company's global team optimizes people processes, from problem definition to execution. Partnering with teams across People Operations and in engineering to bring innovation and technology to the way we attract, retain and grow worldwide.
Focusing on providing an amazing experience to past, present and future staff members, and work in a fast-paced environment to deliver 100+ operational services, manage the contingent workforce and implement HR programs across 70+ countries. Regardless of location or level of experience, members of the Operations team have the opportunity to create, develop and implement some of the most complex global operations around the world.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about supporting people in any HR related area including compliance, while also thinking about how to improve the current experience and ways to make it even better. Acting with integrity, always thinking with the employee, applicant and ex-employees in mind, you demonstrate careful attention to detail, and also able to navigate through ambiguity.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
As an Operations Specialist, you will create, deliver and support simple and exceptional experiences at scale for our employees, candidates and ex-employees across EMEA, your main responsibilities will be:
- Support and address queries from employees, candidates, ex-employees, internal clients and partners around benefits, processes and policies, internal HR systems and other programs including GDPR.
- As needed, identify trends in employee, candidate and ex-employees' queries and propose solutions to make user journeys simpler.
- Become a subject matter expert for HR processes for multiple countries across EMEA
*Strong academic record and 2 years of HR and customer experience.
*Solutions driven and client-service oriented with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service with high attention to detail.
*Strong interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills. Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
*Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work on time. Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced environment.
*Demonstrated ability to keep information confidential and commitment to produce high quality work. Efficiency and attention to detail is key.
*Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
*Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with human resource processes and/or systems. Spreadsheet and document software experience.
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Demonstrated communication, analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with excellent business judgment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.