HR Business Partner - Wexford
Are you a Senior HR Business Partner? Have you experience in the manufacturing/medical device industry?
A great opportunity to be part of a global organization with a remit of delivering the full spectrum of HR activities aligning to company strategic goals.
This is a permanent role offering an excellent package located in the South East.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and implements human resources policies, procedures and programmes necessary to ensure key stakeholder engagement and performance. The HR process areas include; engagement, performance management, recognition, communication, talent management, employee development and employee relations
- Work in conjunction with senior management in defining, developing and executing HR plans that support the achievement of the business strategy
- Organisational Design & Development: Understand the needs of the organisation in terms of achieving maximum organisational performance and businesss transformation. Consult and supports business leaders in change and organisation design projects
- Provide feedback and coaching to the leadership team to improve leadership capability, and ensure all leaders & people managers are equipped to drive employee engagement
- Working with the business leaders you will drive and ensure excellence in key HR metrics including attrition, absence, engagement, headcount management and employee relations..
- Ensure HR policies and practices are compliant with Irish statute employment legislation and all regulatory obligations.
- Complete the recruitment and selection needs for all employees and ensure that these needs are fulfilled in a timely, professional and efficient manner so that the company has the available staff with the appropriate qualifications, competencies, skills, knowledge and expertise to meet its' demands
- Coache and empower leaders regarding HR issues/challenges and facilitates effective and proactive decision-making to ensure solutions are realistic, fair, timely, consistent, transparent and effective.
- Third level qualification in Business or Human Resource Management
- 5 - 8 years' business partnering experience
- Strong operational HR skills, process and Employee Relations experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.