Are you a HR Business Partner seeking an exciting new opportunity in Waterford?
My Waterford based client is currently looking for a HR Business Partner to join their expanding business. This is a fantastic opportunity for an exciting career move into a dynamic, fast paced business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish Graduate programme and coordinate annually.
- Create development workshops for managers based on design needs analysis relating to soft skills training,employment law matters,interviewing skills,diversity and inclusion,dignity and respect etc.
- Establish a mentoring programme to provide support to students in third level education.
- Management of full end to end recruitment cycle.
- Provide HR advice to Managers and also employees when required, ensuring advice is legally compliant and in line with each company policy & procedure.
- Supporting the HR Manager when required regarding ongoing HR projects.
- Assist with identifying an ATS and coordinate its implementation.
- Will drive the employee wellbeing initiative agenda.
- Involvement in branding and recruitment activities such as PR releases and career events.
The successful candidate will have 4 years + experience in a similar role including recruitment experience, ER experience, preferably hold a 3rd level HR related diploma or degree and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.