Excellent role for an experienced HR generalist with ER focus
Opportunity to join a recognised utilities company focused on providing services across all Ireland. This is a project based role to join the Human Resources team within one of their departments located in Dublin North. You will provide daily support on several areas including talent and performance management, employee relations, people partnering support and employee engagement. You will also act as the first point of contact for advice, support and guidance on all HR related issues to all levels of management and staff.
If you have a clear communication style, you're a natural collaborator, and have the ability to influence others effectively this is the perfect role for you.
- Providing HR support to the assigned business unit across talent management, organisational design, succession planning, performance management, occupational health, manpower planning, recruitment, on & off boarding and employee relations
- Driving the ER/IR Strategy through the business
- Provide monthly reports and metrics
- Assist in the delivery of reward initiatives to the business
- Proactively undertaking review of HR documentation, policies and processes
- Developing and promoting new and existing HR policies
- Providing HR support in relation to the on-boarding and exiting of employees
- Supporting recruitment, learning and development and all aspects of headcount planning
- Working with Projects related to occupational health matters
- Advising Management on organisation and departmental structures, role design and change management
- Supporting various organisational change initiatives
- Inputting to the development and implementation of best practice HR initiatives and processes
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- 3 to 5 years' experience in an HR role
- Experience of dealing with ER/IR issues
- Proven ability to create and develop good working relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals, coupled with the ability to gain commitment from others
- Experience with identifying improvement opportunities, generating ideas and implementing solutions
- Have excellent analytical skills and be able to identify and analyse problems and potential improvements, and propose and implement solutions
- Ability to set own high standards of performance and delivering desired results
- Excellent consultative, strategic thinking, problem solving and interpersonal skills are essential for this role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.