Opportunity for an HR professional to join a busy team in the construction industry
As an HR assistant you will be joining a growing company were you will be able to kick start your career and participate in the end to end HR operations and HR projects within the business.
You will be reporting directly to the HR Business Partner covering activities such as Payroll coordination, Recruitment, Training coordination, general HR Queries, and general administration for all key HR activities.
* Delivery of professional and efficient HR administration service for the business, to include maintenance and processing of all company benefits;
* Provision of first level advice on HR related queries to line managers in accordance with policies and procedures;
* Ensuring timely update of policies & procedures in line with employment legislation;
* Completion of thorough paperwork and steps to ensure smooth transition for starters/ leavers, including full responsibility for all personnel file management and HR electronic records;
* Full coordination of weekly and monthly payrolls liaising with Managers and outsourced provider to ensure accurate and timely processing;
* Attendance management - full responsibility for collating and calculating attendance data;
* Coordinate the recruitment process, including liaising with managers, applicants and agencies where necessary
* Coordinate training and employee development courses
* To continuously develop and review work processes to achieve optimum efficiency and quality;
* To support HR led projects and activities including employee relations processes as necessary
* Other ad-hoc duties as required
* Degree in HR or in a similar discipline;
* Minimum of 1 years' experience within a busy HR office;
* CIPD qualification or working towards would be beneficial
* Knowledge of current employment legislation;
* Demonstrable experience of delivering continuous improvement;
* Must be able to treat all information and data with the utmost confidentiality;
* Full clean drivers licence required.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.