Opportunity for an HR professional looking to specialise on payroll
As an HR/ Payroll specialist you will be joining a Global financial services company, where you will provide support to the Human Resources and Payroll teams in EMEA regions. Your role will be vital to the attention provided to a whole new department created by the company, particularly acting as the main point of contact on any HR or benefits queries. You will be the main liaison between the payroll supplier ensuring all data is updated successfully, and in line with policies and regulations.
Working across both the HR and Payroll Teams and providing the following services:
- Monthly payroll processing, liaising with the outsourced Payroll Vendor, main stakeholders of our local payrolls.
- Prepare reports for the Finance Department within timeframe and provide additional guidance as necessary.
- Ensure that monthly and annual local tax payments and compliance requirements are met and on time.
- Ensure compliance and control risk within the Payroll function by continuous regular review of payroll procedures and conducting a self-audit on the monthly payroll.
- Answer queries from employees in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining the HR Database and Time & Attendance System.
- Working with internal and external auditors as needed to ensure the integrity of payroll information.
- Managing core employee benefits e.g. healthcare, pension
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with the payroll provider and Benefit Providers.
- Provide back-up cover for absences within the wider European Payroll Team.
- Participate in projects along the payroll and HR teams
- Handle all HR administrative responsibilities.
- Processes a variety of confidential information and documents to different departments
- Maintains and distributes current employee information, including the preparation of reports as requested.
- End to end talent acquisition support, including raising requisitions, sourcing, screening, and competency based interviewing, tracking recruiting activity and preparing offer letters.
- Business or Human Resources degree or professional qualifications preferred
- Appropriate payroll / HR administration experience in Ireland and EMEA regions
- Awareness of statutory legislation, taxation and procedures relating to payroll.
- Working knowledge of a Payroll/HR system preferably Workday or PeopleSoft.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel including reporting skills.
- Resilience and the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment to deliver results with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.