HR Services Support - German Speaker
Are you working in HR or is it a career path you are considering? Are you a fluent German speaker? An exciting opportunity to join a HR Shared Services team in a Cork based global organisation.
This is a full time, permanent position with great benefits.
Role and Responsibilities
- Primary point of contact for employee and manager HR related enquiries.
- Creating appropriate documentation to support employee and manager transactions through a HR data management system e.g. new hires transactions, promotions, leaves, separations etc.
- Researching required information using Knowledge Management System to handle and resolve customer enquiries.
- Maintaining accurate employee records and transferring enquiries to other parties within HR Services or outside of HR Services (HR Business Partner, COEs) as appropriate.
- Identifying and escalating priority issues and routes to appropriate team for quick resolution.
- Adhering to Service Level Agreements for the timely resolution of all assigned tasks
- Working with Content Management Team to develop and update desktop procedures, scripts, FAQs and job aids to ensure a consistent experience for all.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant quality and legislative policies, procedures and controls in the region.
- Educated to degree level with emphasis in HR or Business or other related discipline
- 1-3 years customer contact experience if not educated to degree level
- Advanced/Fluent in German
- Strong team player with a passion for working in a fast-paced international HR team
- Desire to build a career in HR with an appetite for lifelong learning
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.