HR Administrator - Cork (FTC)
Have you 1-2 years experience in HR Administration looking for an opportunity to be part of a team in a HR department?
Would you like to develop your career and continue to gain experience in HR best practice?
A great opportunity for a junior candidate on a HR career pathway on a fixed term contract basis.
- Administration of HRIS - this includes the coordination of reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Company Benefits administration on a monthly basis including private medical, pension.
- Recruitment administration to include setting up interviews for potential candidates.
- Responsibility for arranging pre-employment assessments, conducting reference checks as requested.
- Ensure all new employee files are fully set up and complete on the HRIS.
- Assisting in administration of HR Policies and compliance.
- Ensure all Organisation Charts are maintained and up to date.
- Administration of all HR/Training related activities.
- Any other projects as directed by HR Management.
Day to day support of HR Management.
- HR qualified with at least 1 - 2 years experience.
- Excellent IT skills, including all Microsoft Office programmes.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written skills.
- Proven ability to work well within a team.
- High energy level and initiative.
- Proactive & professional approach, with a proven ability to prioritise work to achieve objectives within required timescales.
- High level of flexibility and cross functionality is essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.