Opportunity for a HR Administrator looking for a permanent role in Co. Laois.
My client, a very successful Irish company was established almost 40 years ago and is a key player in the export business.
The key purpose of this role will be to provide administrative support to the HR function in an efficient and timely manner.
Key accountabilities include:
- Assist with the recruitment of candidates from non-EU countries and the work permit process from start to finish including all administration around this process;
- Responsible for the maintenance of all personnel files and records, ensuring all data is processed on a timely basis and in accordance with current data protection legislation;
- Generate and produce reports around long term absences, working time directives, employee turnover and annual leave;
- Participate in investigations and disciplinary meetings where appropriate, ensuring accurate meeting notes are recorded and support Line Managers to operate to best practice standards;
- Interface with payroll and finance on all pay related matters including processing payroll for the site as required;
- Comply with all HR ethical audit requirements as driven by our customers and work towards best practice standards as set out within the ethical audit framework;
- Ensure that all HR information is managed confidentially and in accordance with GDPR guidelines;
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role and hold a third level HR qualification. Knowledge of CoreHR and an understanding of payroll process would be an advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.