HR Administrator - City West
- Manage all administration across the Human Resources department, ensuring best practice is adhered while processing employee data.
- Assist with the recruitment lifecycle from the preparation of job descriptions and advertising of roles, organisation of interviews, pre-employment checks and issuing of contracts of employment and onboarding.
- Maintain accurate HR filing systems and assist with HR audits of files, while ensuring that HR are complying with data protection regulations.
- Drafting letters, completion of employee forms for external purposes.
- Compensation and Benefits - process all employees in/out of key benefit products (Health, Pension, Life assurance) assist with the processing of monthly/annual invoices, liaise with payroll to ensure BIK is captured correctly. Maintaining excel files in relation to all Benefits.
- Assist with the administration of the Annual Bonus / Pay review cycle.
- Process all Employee programs - Tax saver travel tickets, Cycle to work scheme, Teleworking applications.
- Co-ordinate On-boarding activities for new hires in conjunction with HR Generalist
- Present new hire Induction program and distribute new hire packs
- Co-ordinate employee leaver process - assist with completion of Exit Interviews & analysing the data, equipment return & all other tasks associated with leavers.
- Managing the logistics and administration of running training programs - Preparing course materials
- Booking/confirming venues and catering (where applicable)
- Organising virtual classroom and video conferencing where applicable
- Setting up, opening and closing instructor led courses
- Ensuring training records are accurately maintained
- Evaluating our development programmes and producing reports on training activity for the Organisation
- Provide support for all HR and Training Systems
- Managing administration related to Talent development activity
Knowledge & Experience:
- 3+ years Administration experience in a fast-paced environment
- A desire to develop a career in Human Resources / Learning and Development
- Strong administration skills, highly organized, able to manage multiple projects and detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to work on own initiative and be proactive, drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to be flexible and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Maintains a consistently calm and focused manner even when under pressure
- Demonstrated use of MS applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your details through the relevant link and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch for a confidential discussion.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.