Excellent opportunity to join a recognised Irish organisation
Excellent opportunity for an HR professional looking to join a recognised Irish company. As the newest addition to the team you will play a full part in all aspects of HR across the organisation including handling employee relations & communications, supporting operations manager's needs, delivering on recruitment processes & taking ownership of HR data & metrics reports.
This is your opportunity to join an engaging team, where you will receive constant support and the opportunity for growth and development.
- Provide comprehensive HR administration support across the site
- Assist in the Recruitment & Selection process for all employees
- Update HR policies & procedures across the business and communicate this with staff.
- Co-ordinate and participate in induction for new employees
- Facilitate probation review and annual appraisal processes with management and staff
- Work with the payroll team to ensure all relevant changes are made
- Ensure up to date policies and procedures for the company are maintained with the assistance of HR Manager
- Employee administration including maintenance of personnel files, company pension scheme etc
- Conducting exit interviews and analysing findings
- Support management with HR/performance issues
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain ongoing communication with all stakeholders
- Maintenance of all HR documentation (online and manual)
- Support employee engagement programmes and general HR projects
- Exercise discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
- Ad hoc HR administrative tasks as and when required
- Minimum of 6 month's experience working in a similar role, within a fast-paced environment
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
- High level of computer literacy including comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficient in multi-tasking and working to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.