Are you a HR Administrator seeking your next career move in Cork?
This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive HR professional to join an exciting Global Multi-National company.
The key purpose of this role will be to support the on-boarding and off-boarding of contract workers and provide accurate transactional data on relevant systems. (SAP)
Key Accountabilities include:
- Understand the contractor processes for managing data within SAP and Fieldglass
- Evaluate nature of requested transactions and ensure alignment and consistency with established processes, HR standards and privacy/compliance guidelines.
- Communicate with suppliers or requesters to clarify process and/or obtain necessary information.
- Actively work with other team members to build effective working relationships and drive improvements for contractor processes and data
- Participate in special projects in support of contractors data & processes
Ideal Qualifications required:
- 2+ years' experience in a HR function , Recruitment & Staffing, with knowledge of integration of various HR systems
- Experience in SAP-HR / Workday or other ERPs.
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with suppliers, HR and business partners.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.