Are you a HR Administrator seeking flexible hours in an exciting business?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Administrator to become part of a dynamic team with a business based in Carlow.
Key accountabilities include:
- Key point of contact for the HR System, providing trouble shooting, training and advice to line managers and staff.
- Manage all leave requests including maternity, paternity, parental etc. processing associated documentation and communicating to payroll etc.
- Develop a suite of reports that provide baseline data for monthly and weekly reporting purposes.
- Liaise with the finance office for all monthly and weekly payroll related queries.
- Participate in the development and implementation of HR policies, processes and programmes.
- Maintain personnel files and filing systems to ensure compliance with Data Protection legislation & other relevant employment legislation.
- Provide administrative support to the recruitment process including placing advertisements, liaising with agencies, arranging interviews, issuing correspondence, checking references etc.
- Prepare HR documents including contracts of employment, letters for employees confirming employment etc.
- Administer starter/leaver processes including all documentation, induction processes and exit interviews.
- Provide administrative support in all employee wellbeing programmes and initiatives as required.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified with min 2 years' experience in a similar role. CIPD qualifications preferable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.