Leading Social Media company adding Helpdesk Technicians to Sandyford team
Our Social Media client is looking for talented Helpdesk technicians to join their team in Sandyford, Dublin. The ideal candidate will love working in a fast-paced environment, communicate well with others, and be customer oriented.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve technical problems encountered by customers or colleagues.
- Field calls or emails from end users who are having trouble with some aspect of a sophisticated system.
- Guide user to resolve problem by listening to a description of the problem and accessing information about the specific system or application the user is trying to operate.
- Make suggestions, attempt different means of fixing the issue until it is resolved.
- Refer the problem to a higher-level technician or suggest a workaround until the problem can be permanently resolved if problem persists.
- More experienced technicians are trained to deal with a wider variety of problems and will usually attempt to solve problems that are not immediately solved by the first (usually junior) technician.
- Previous experience as a support technician working in a fast-paced environment.
- Troubleshooting skills with knowledge of Android, IOS, Mac OS, and Microsoft Windows.
- Strong communication skills with an emphasis on customer experience.
- Ability to work 8:00 am to 5:00 pm or 9:00 am to 6:00pm on a rota basis
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.