Opportunity for Healthcare Project Manager in Dublin.
The successful candidate will effectively manage all aspects of Patient Access for all facilities of our client. The Project Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing all patient access departments of the group.
The project manager will accountable for all booking, pre-service functions including point of service collections, insurer notification and verification, registration, admissions and medical records as appropriate.
- Work towards streamlining and automating processes.
- Advise and update Senior Management and provide operational and financial analysis and recommendations.
- Responsible for, carrying out the goals, objectives, and plans and policies.
- Ensure that services are delivered in accordance with regulatory, quality and financial standards.
- Develop, modify and maintain policies for patient access and will oversee their implementation at site level through the local patient access leads.
- Have a focus on the accurate capture of patient data, point of service collections and the promotion of a positive patient experience.
- Champion the use of technology-based solutions to enhance the administrative functions of the hospital s in the group.
Role will require travel to facilities, 2 to 3 days a week.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.