Head of Supply Chain
The Purpose of this role is to
- Lead the Supply Chain team to develop and execute the supply chain across the key business areas.
- Responsible for the day to day supply chain function ensuring that the supply chain is operating effectively & efficiently.
- Implement effective measurement and control processes to demonstrate effective execution. Set out the strategy
- Management of supply and outsourced partners
- Partner closely with functional leaders across the business
- Identify new supply chain capabilities to support future business needs.
- Lead a team of supply chain professionals, providing leadership and direction on complex operational issues.
- Develop and maintain a team-working environment
- Develop & maintain consistent supplier management methodologies
- Lead regular business reviews and establish performance targets on the effectiveness and efficiency of the Supply Chain.
- Manage the end to end Supply Chain requirements across all Supply Chain activities..
- Manage the Planning Function in order to provide a flow of product to satisfy demand
- Manage Purchasing Function ensuring robust processes are in place within the Supply Chain team and vendor base.
- Manage the warehouse function
- Manage global demand management function
- Develop the long-range strategic plans
Knowledge/ Skills/ Experience
- Greater than 5 years Supply Chain management experience in an international operating environment.
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple areas of a supply chain.
- Demonstrated management experience in the area of Supply Chain and/or Operations is required.
- Knowledge of Pharma, Medical Device or IVD Supply Chain if preferred.
- Strong project management and operational skills
- Ability to develop, implement and monitor metrics performance for sourcing activities
- Ability to lead through influence
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.