Are you a compassionate leader with a proven track record in advocating for those who need support to live the happiest and most comfortable life possible?
Do you work tirelessly and with passion to provide services for those who may otherwise go unsupported?
I am honoured to be working with a business whose passion project is to provide Care, Services, Education and Training to those suffering with serious health conditions.
Together with the CEO and founder, the Head of Services will;
- Implement the Service Development and Delivery Component of the company's strategic plan.
- Ensure the right services are available, resourced and are meeting the needs of Clients and their families.
- Develop and implement best practice standard operating procedures for service delivery, records management, quality assurance, service auditing and evaluation
- Build and maintain partnerships and positive working relationships with the HSE, statutory agencies, educational bodies, training and employment agencies to achieve optimum service delivery and support for clients
- Develop and manage pathways and referral systems to ensure access to clinical and other services.
- Ensure that services are delivered in line with relevant legislation health and safety and quality standards.
- Deliver effective reports on KPI's and outcomes from the Client Services Team.
- Manage competing priorities effectively and still deliver exceptional service user outcomes.
This position requires a devoted and spirited leader who;
- Has built a strong network with key relevant agencies in Cork
- Has excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Has demonstrated experience in leading teams both in house and on a voluntary basis.
- Is delivery focused, with an expertise in legislation around service provision
- Has meticulous attention to detail.
If this opportunity is really striking a chord with you, please do apply with your most recent CV and I'd love to discuss with you in further detail!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.