Exciting Head of Sales role for candidates with experience in the food services and retail sector.
Our client is a small family run business, with the mission of importing and distributing top quality foods and wines to the Irish market. Thanks to their in-depth product knowledge and rooted relationships with key players in the industry, they are Ireland's leading importer and distributor of quality food and wine.
The Head of Sales' primary responsibilities include overseeing the commercial strategy for the business. Working within a fast-growing importer and distribution business the candidate will be required to develop a sales strategy for existing and potential accounts within multiple and independent sectors.
- Overall and direct supervision of the development and implementation of the Company's sales and client strategy across key market segments to identify a clear path to steady growth
- Negotiating Joint Business Plans, leveraging all relevant customer stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for future growth in line with sales strategy
- Own category account P&L to deliver on plan ambition
- Delivering the right assortment and NPD meeting target levels
- Create a team of professionals with clarity of purpose, excellence in planning and management, and effective thought leadership and innovation.
- Generating the most effective and efficient promotions through collaboration with customer marketing and customer investment
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a candidate looking to use their skills and competencies in an environment where they can and will be expected to make a difference. The company has ambitious growth plans and this role will be at the heart of achieving these plans.
- 3- 5 years' experience in a similar Head of Sales or Sales Director role
- Excellent knowledge of the Food Sector - particularly in the retail sector
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating with Multiples and proven examples in the deliverance of JBP's
- Proficient computer skills - Experience with Microsoft Navision a distinct advantage
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a self-starter who needs little direction and has a proven track record of success
- Proven negotiator, communicator & networker
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Advanced business partnering
- Superior analytical and numerical skills for the delivery of:
- contract/customer presentations
- revenue and profit targets
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.