Head of Quality required-World Class Manufacturing Company
A world class Manufacturing Company, require a Head of Quality to take things to the next level. You will bring in new views and implement fresh ideas, focusing on an overhaul on existing systems & processes.
My client is committed to delivering first class solutions for the pharmaceutical industry-Quality is the cornerstone of what they do!
This is a great opportunity to make you mark and help shape this company's future on the world stage!
This position will report to the Operations Director.
- Head up a team of Quality Engineers and Technicians, with a focus on optimum performance.
- Uphold and implement premium Quality and continuous improvement systems & processes
- Take responsibility for the development of the Quality Management System with 100% customer satisfaction in mind
- Lead & influence the development of Quality policies & procedures
- Grow and advance the QMS, ISO 9001
- Introduce new systems where appropriate
- Implement a LEAN orientated programme that yields results in a timely and Quality focused fashion
- Take the lead on Audits and implement and oversee necessary remedial actions
- Formulate effective systems to accurately gauge product quality.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field
- 8+ years' experience in a similar Quality management role
- Experience in Manufacturing
- Understanding of Quality Management systems
- Expertise in ISO 9001
- Knowledge in Lean; Six Sigma
- Proven track record of delivering results across Lean/Six Sigma projects
- Strong evidence of delivering results in Quality and continuous improvement initiatives
- Solid People & Project management experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.