Head of Outsourcing
Leading Financial Services Group is looking to hire a Head of Outsourcing - this is a new role due to significant Company expansion and will report directly into the COO.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Supporting the COO in providing effective oversight of Outsourcing Governance Arrangements
- Supporting the application of outsourcing policies, frameworks, controls and processes
- Proposing new or improved governance where needed and working to identify and mitigate emerging risks
- Maintaining a Central Outsourcing Register for the Office of the COO
- Ensuring completeness of risk assessments and due diligence of all outsourced service provider prior to entering into an outsourcing arrangement
- Maintaining a schedule of proposed pipeline Outsourcing Arrangements
- Collating, monitoring and reviewing data, received from the Business in relation to Material
- Outsourcing Arrangements including the analysis of management information, reporting, key performance indicators and action plans.
- Supervising the quality and performance of services outsourced through evidence-based monitoring
- Ensuring Senior Management has access to up to date and accurate information
- Providing Training as required to staff who may be engaged with internal or external Outsourcing
- Ensuing Board members are provided with annual training on Outsourcing;
- Assisting the business in developing Business Continuity plans;
- Keeping up to date on Regulatory expectation & best practice in this area;
- Ensuring annual review/approval at ExCo or Board level of Outsourcing Policy and Strategy
- Providing ExCo with quarterly status of outsourcing activities (i.e new OSP's, results of KPI's etc)
Experience and Skills Required
- 5+ years' experience in an Outsourcing Role
- Understanding of contracting methods, risk assessment & due diligence processes
- Exp in dealing in multi-geographical structures with internal and external OSP's
- Strong understanding of Business Continuity Planning
- Solid understanding of what is required for comprehensive KPI monitoring & analysis
- Ability to program manage, if required, and has demonstrated leadership skills in the past
- Understanding of the Regulatory landscape applicable to Outsourcing domestically and globally
- Excellent verbal and written communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Desire and ability to work unsupervised
All interested candidates should send CVs to Susan Nix - firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.