Integrated Business Planning Lead - Dublin West - Director Level Salary
Excellent opportunity to join a multinational high preforming company in the FMCG sector. This is an unique role at a Senior level within the business. The role reports into the Senior Finance Transformation Director having remit for global operations. The role primarily sits in the growth and innovation strand of the business which has a varied portfolio operational centers located throughout the globe. The role will suit a director level candidate with substantial business planning, FP&A and integrated systems business partnering experience. The ideal individual should be a qualified finance leader (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) with prior experience in, business partnering with finance and operational/production professionals, cost accounting, product pricing analysis, inventory and supply chain standardisation and financially proposing system transformations or reorganisations.
Responsibilities of the Global Integrated Financial Planning Lead
- Leading role in the financial planning and analysis for the production and support functions for key global sites and regions. Key point of contact in transition of business planning ERP tool.
- Reporting of monthly, quarterly and annual operational results for the Growth, Innovation and R&D strand of the business internationally.
- Development of Long Range and Annual Operating Plans in line with Corporate and Group expectations
- Driving, coordinating and delivering/presenting the workings around the annual product budget for various sites in question to senior executives and leadership team
- Define and deliver global top-line metric definition, modelling, tracking and reporting of key growth and innovation initiatives
- Liasing closely with global teams in communicating financial implications of change scenarios through developing scorecards, dashboards, flash reports etc to drive effective management information
- Provide support to Lean and Innovation & Process functions, where applicable.
- Influencing and gaining buy-in from regional Finance Directors, non finance stakeholders and corporate decision makers.
Requirements of the Global Integrated Financial Planning Lead:
- ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA qualified - circa 7 years' minimum experience in a FMCG/manufacturing industry role ideally with business planning and systems integration exposure.
- Strong evidence of business analysis, financial planning and reporting skills that deliver measurable value and support decision making throughout existing career
- ERP systems exposure and advanced Excel capability - SAP a distinct advantage
- Proven ability to deal with stakeholders in different functions of the business to finance
- Strong problem solving capability
- Project management experience beneficial
The package on offer for the successful individual at this level is above market standard and includes a highly lucrative bonus, and corporate package.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.