Head of Financial Advice | Wealth Management | Dublin Centre
There is an exciting opportunity on offer in the heart of Dublin City Centre for the Head of Financial Advice to join a leading wealth management company. The Head of Financial Advice in a controlled function and will involve leading a team of individuals and providing services to an affluent client base.
The Head of Financial Advice will have the exciting opportunity to deliver business growth within the department. This permanent position offers a performance based bonus, generous pension contribution and the opportunity to grow and progress your career with a well-known financial services company.
- Process management across a variety of distribution channels to ensure customers are engaged whilst tracking progress at the same time
- Provide innovative and creative ideas for marketing strategies to deliver and communicate with potential customers most effectively
- Ensure there are sufficient controls and governance frameworks in place at all times to ensure compliant financial results
- Ensure sufficient leadership and management of teams within the area of the business
- Involved in the development of existing proposition and providing strategic growth plans for the financial advice division
- Liaise closely with stakeholders across the business to ensure a leading innovative technology led service is delivered to customers, working closely with the change management, operations and information systems teams
- Ensure all team members are provided with the most appropriate training to ensure all customer obtain the most relevant advice
- Provide bespoke advice to customers on protection planning, investments and retirement products
- Open collaboration with other departments across the business such as IT and Compliance to ensure customers obtain a seamless service that is in line with company culture and framework
- Minimum of 6 years' experience working in a pension consulting position, wealth management or financial planning role
- CFP, CFA or CTA Actuarial qualifications are necessary
- Extensive technical knowledge of all financial and wealth management products are essential
- Must have excellent regulatory knowledge within this area
- People management skills are essential for this position
- Previous experience working in a client facing role for a number of years is essential for the successful candidate
- Entrepreneurial nature with the ability to manage projects
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.