Leading telecommunication company based in Dublin Citywest looking for an ambitious Head of Finance to join their dedicated team
The company offers a competitive basic salary and benefits package including: Healthcare for you and your dependents, Pension, Bonus (upto 15%), Car Allowance and Work from home & flexible working arrangements
- Create and maintain a high performing, customer service oriented, Finance Operations covering, Accounts Payable, Remittance Processing and Banking
- Support Group Finance Director to deliver Group cash targets
- Ensure bank reconciliations for all Group bank accounts are prepared, kept up to date and any unexplained differences investigated and resolved
- Drive a continuous improvement culture across all Finance Ops activities
- Conduct strategic analysis, evaluating all Finance Operations' opportunities
- Actively lead and manage the implementation of Finance Operations' plans consistent with established cost, quality and delivery goals achieving superior customer satisfaction
- Drive process standardisation and manage process improvement activities consistent with predetermined plans
- Continue to develop a high-performing high-impact team consistent with the company's values and culture
- Update operational procedures and processes that meet unique business requirements and are optimized based on "right" practice standardization and compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company's internal controls, policies and procedures
- Interact with other stakeholders, including but not necessarily limited to internal and external auditors, third party service providers and technology service providers.
- Establish and improve key performance metrics to measure the cost and quality of key Finance Operations activities
- Manage external vendors and strategic partners to ensure most efficient and cost effective outcomes at all times
- Deliver on all operational finance processes and procedures while adopting a customer-centric approach
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified accountant with strong experience in financial business operations or working in a high-performing finance shared services environment
- Strong operational focus and track record of continuous process improvement
- Excellent people management skills and experience
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement processes (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean)
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Operations Management or equivalent work experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.